Re: Issue with listener

From: Guillermo Alan Bort <cicciuxdba_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2012 19:16:53 -0300

If using the actual IP, using the LO device or using the actual hostname of the machine all fail, please post the contents of the listener.log file. I believe Raj's suggestion of using the lo device would work. Since this is a windows machine I'm gonna take a wild guess and assume you are using your laptop or something similar... also OEM might be a bit complicated to set up using a dynamic IP. If this is an actual server, then use the server's hostname/public IP and you should be fine.

Cheers
Alan.-