Re: trace to find time spent in memory sorts

From: Kurt <kurtengelo_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 08:41:06 -0800

Hi,
And of course there's real time SQL monitoring, which will give you a nice graphical view of the plan and timings:

http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/database/focus-areas/manageability/sqlmonitor-084401.html

Real time SQL monitoring requires the Diagnostic and Tuning pack licenses.

Kurt

--
The opinions expressed in this email are my own, and not my company's.