RE: scp from zfs host to vxfs host generates an ora-600 [25025], [306]

From: Taylor, Chris David <ChrisDavid.Taylor_at_ingrambarge.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 08:41:11 -0600

Did you search for [25025] on MOS? There's a couple of hits that might lead you in the right direction or might not.

Chris Taylor

"Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of intelligent effort."
-- John Ruskin (English Writer 1819-1900)

The views and opinions expressed herein are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Ingram Industries, its affiliates, its subsidiaries or its employees.