Re: Hotsos symposium 2012

From: Cary Millsap <cary.millsap_at_method-r.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 17:31:43 -0600

I'll be there. This year's Symposium agenda is once again outstanding. It should be a great event.
If you're looking to fill out the week, on Friday 9 March (the day after Jonathan Lewis's Symposium Training Day), I'll be teaching a 1-day "Mastering Oracle Trace Data" course in Irving TX near the Symposium site.

http://methodr20120309.eventbrite.com/ for details.

Cary Millsap
Method R Corporation
http://method-r.com