Re: Oracle 11.2.0.2 gen0 process

From: rjamya <rjamya_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 14:00:53 -0500

Unfortunately there was no time to trace it, we were resolving massive BBWs casued by oltp, maintenance, stats collection and automatic sql tuning jobs running in parallel. Perhaps when the waters are quiet, I might, if i see it. Thse scheduled jobs are being re-assigned to different job windows to reduce impact on oltp.
Raj