developer access to alter procedure

From: Jeff Chirco <JChirco_at_innout.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 20:27:42 +0000

I would like to give a developer access to alter a specific list of procedures/functions/packages from multiple schemas but I can think of a way to do it. I don't want to give him access to a whole schemas because there are other procedures he should not touch, and I don't want to give him the alter any procedure privilege. Is there any way to do this that I am not thinking of? How come Oracle doesn't have the command: Grant alter on <procedure name> to user; Jeff