Prevent VIP's from other nodes to start on 11gr2 RAC ??

From: Sauron 666 <>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2012 11:18:49 +0100

I have one node which is part of 3 node 11gr2 RAC. Other 2 nodes(rac1, rac2) a power down, and on this node(rac3), crs is down. Problem is, that, if I switch crs up, he will up all VIP addresses , from rac3-vip, but, also rac2-vip, rac1-vip..but, this (rac1-vip, rac2-vip) is already VIP address's in production on second RAC. 1)Can I somehow disable this 2 VIP's BEFORE I start crs on rac3 to prevent this other VIP address to start on rac3???

2) If no, can I start crs, and quick stop down this VIP's, crs_stop

3) and maybe somehow prevent from future start before I really migrate everything on new RAC??