Re: Performance tuning approach for connection pooling apps !

From: Hans Forbrich <fuzzy.graybeard_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 04 Feb 2012 12:03:48 -0700

Based on the information detailed, including the performance goals, the platform, the application technique, and versions information provided, my current recommend action would be to rewrite the application.

Barring that, I'd use standard techniques to ensure the database is healthy and statistics are up to date, followed by a standard analysis of critical statements and their relative wait and execution information.

Step 1 - get Diagnostic Pack and use the AWR reports.

/Hans