Re: MOS - site changing again

From: John Piwowar <jpiwowar_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2012 20:56:55 -0800

FWIW, Works ok w/ Firefox 9.0
I'm disappointed to learn that my old method of generating links to documents isn't going to work (e.g.
https://supporthtml.oracle.com/ep/faces/secure/km/DocumentDisplay.jspx?id=316366.1).  Easy enough to change my TextExpander snippets to adapt to the new format, but there's a lot of search-and-replace action required for documents and blog posts. :-( Looks like they've finally stopped allowing " metalink.oracle.com" Note references to resolve, too, based on my spot checks.
Great disturbance in the Force, millions of Oracle blogs cried out, suddenly silenced, etc.

Then again, its still the weekend. They have time to put together a few rewrite rules together and resolve that little problem.

Regards,

John P.