ACFS mount points not unmounted with force when rebooting

From: LS Cheng <exriscer_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2012 09:33:25 +0100

Hi
Again with ACFS.

In the new 11.2.0.3 RAC with ACFS enabled installation I just noticed an issue, if there are files open in ACFS mount points while rebooting or shutting down the server it hangs for 15 minutes and I can see this warning in the logfiles

ACFS-9252 The following process IDs have open references on mount point

After 15 minutes it cleans up the resource and the server reboots correctly. According to MOS note 1370942.1 this should be fixed in 11.2.0.3 which doesnt seem the case, I wonder if any's running 11.2.0.3 and with PSU1 still face the same issue?

This is a basic functionality which makes me think ACFS is not really enterprise ready.

TIA
--

LSC
--