Re: ACFS 11.2.0.3 and Oracle Unbreakable Enterprise Kernel

From: Karl Arao <karlarao_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2012 06:28:33 -0600

You may want to review this MOS note
ACFS Technical Overview and Deployment Guide [ID 948187.1]

I'm not sure if they've updated the whitepaper, but last time I checked here are my notes *—> ACFS now supports RMAN, DataPump<file:///C:/Dropbox/Documents/KnowledgeFiles/InformationTechnology/TiddlyWiki/karlarao.html>on 11.2.0.3 above... BTW, it does not support archivelogs… You still have to have the FRA diskgroup to put your archivelogs/redo. At least you can have the ACFS as container of backupsets and data pump files*

--

Karl Arao
karlarao.wordpress.com

--