Nested Table Data

From: Abhishek Gurung <abhishek.gurung_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 19:12:55 +0530

Hi

Earlier I created File of insert statements from xml and text file to load data into oracle tables. But It took a lot of time to load that data so I decided to create csv file and use direct path loading. But the problem is coming in case of nested tabled columns as Direct path loading will not work in case of nested tabled columns. So can anyone suggest me some better options? Or if no option is there then is it worth investing time to write code for creating csv file as I already have the file with insert statements?

Regards
Abhishek