Re: X$DBGALERTEXT

From: Andy Klock <andy_at_oracledepot.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2012 11:09:10 -0500

On Thu, Jan 5, 2012 at 10:49 AM, Niall Litchfield < niall.litchfield_at_gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks Andy - I'm sure that doc didn't exist when I was first looking at ADR in the 11.1 early days, and why the policy names have that extra P is beyond me..
I think you are right. I did a presentation about the XML version of the alert log (and this X table) and remember having to give a best guess at what I thought was "LONGP" and "SHORTP". During the talk I let the "P" be silent, otherwise I sounded like Porky Pig.

On Thu, Jan 5, 2012 at 11:04 AM, Wolfson Larry - lwolfs < lawrence.wolfson_at_acxiom.com> wrote:

Thanks Andy, Niall.

Sorry If I wasn’t clear. On the Skipped a lot I just didn’t send every day.

On the bottom you saw 102 rows selected.

Ah, I missed that. Still, you mentioned that you have DBs that are missing data when querying X$DBGALERTEXT. That is still a puzzle to me.