Re: MOS - site changing again

From: Guillermo Alan Bort <cicciuxdba_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2011 14:24:44 -0300

Hey Look! they are supporting Firefox 3.5... I think FF is in version 8 now... should be fun :D
from the features:
*Service Requests* – incorporating a streamlined process for creating service requests <--- so you can start waiting for three months 5 minutes faster!

I guess anything will be better than the flash interface... or perhaps we will lose supporthtml.oracle.com and be stuck with an unusable interface... again.
Alan.-