otamain failed during R12 upgrade

From: Jeffrey Beckstrom <JBECKSTROM_at_gcrta.org>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 08:18:35 -0500

Hit the error described by note 1306168.1. Per the note, disabled the constraint and restarted the worker. The worker finished. However, now I can not re-enable the constraint. How do I re-enable the constraint. JBECKSTROM_at_or01>alter table ota.ota_event_associations enable constraint ota_event_associations_uk2; alter table ota.ota_event_associations enable constraint ota_event_associations_uk2 *
ERROR at line 1:
ORA-00955: name is already used by an existing object

Jeffrey Beckstrom
Database Administrator
Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority Information Systems
1240 W. 6th Street
Cleveland, Ohio 44113