RE: Oracle Session commands

From: Terrian, Thomas J DLA CTR TRANSACTION SERVICES <Tom.Terrian.ctr_at_dla.mil>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2011 10:12:43 -0500

Ok thanks.
-----Original Message-----

From: info_at_go-faster.co.uk [mailto:info_at_go-faster.co.uk] Sent: Tuesday, December 06, 2011 10:12 AM To: Terrian, Thomas J DLA CTR TRANSACTION SERVICES; oracle-l_at_freelists.org Subject: Re: Oracle Session commands

This is not stored in the database. You may get some of this with ASH and then some of the SQL will be captured with AWR. If you want everything, then you need extended SQL trace - dbms_monitor.session_trace_enable.

regards

David Kurtz
Go-Faster Consultancy Ltd.
tel: +44 (0)7771 760660
fax: +44 (0)7092 348865
mailto:david.kurtz_at_go-faster.co.uk
web: www.go-faster.co.uk
(sent from phone)
  • Reply message ----- From: "Terrian, Thomas J DLA CTR TRANSACTION SERVICES" <Tom.Terrian.ctr_at_dla.mil> Date: Tue, Dec 6, 2011 14:50 Subject: Oracle Session commands To: <oracle-l_at_freelists.org>

Oracle 10g.

Is there any view in Oracle that records all of the commands that came from a session? For example, if I have a session that has been open for an hour, I would like to see something like:

SID      Time    Command
123      8:00     Desc emp;
123      8:10     Select * from emp;
123      8:20     Insert ....into emp;

Is there any V$ that I can select from to get this information?

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Tue Dec 06 2011 - 09:12:43 CST

Original text of this message