Re: Active Dataguard -- Cascade Standby or not

From: Gaja Krishna Vaidyanatha <gajav_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 11:51:33 -0800 (PST)

Hi Raj,
I will share the results when they are available. I currently don't blog, although have pondered about it many times. Just need to find the time to put content on a regular basis that is valuable to others, rather than using it as a "personalized rant platform" :-)
Cheers,

Gaja

Gaja Krishna Vaidyanatha,
CEO & Founder, DBPerfMan LLC
http://www.dbperfman.com
http://www.dbcloudman.com

Phone - +1-650-743-6060
http://www.linkedin.com/in/gajakrishnavaidyanathaCo-author:Oracle Insights:Tales of the Oak Table - http://www.apress.com/book/bookDisplay.html?bID14 Co-author:Oracle Performance Tuning 101 - http://www.amazon.com/gp/reader/0072131454/ref=sib_dp_pt/102-6130796-4625766

 From: rjamya <rjamya_at_gmail.com>
To: gajav_at_yahoo.com; Oracle Discussion List <oracle-l_at_freelists.org> Sent: Monday, December 5, 2011 11:04 AM
Subject: Re: Active Dataguard -- Cascade Standby or not

This would be a good case study Gaja, should we expect a nice blogpost soon ?
Raj