Re: How many days of RMAN backup ?

From: Martijn Bos <maboc_at_maboc.nl>
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 15:37:04 +0100

Hi,

I'm not aware of a "ready to shoot" command/query to get the information.

You can however do a "list backup"
Afaik this is in chronological order of the backups.

Before listing the backups you can "crosscheck backup" and "delete expired" Do not use "delete obsolete", since the backup pieces are apperantly there, en so thery are usable for restore and recovery.

Best Regards,
Martijn Bos