Re: How to switch off UNDOTBS01 alerts for multiple databases

From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 07:21:53 +0000

It's worth also remarking upon the monitoring template and notification rules and subscription functionality that is available in Grid Control. The former allows you to configure a standard set of alert thresholds and apply them across your estate, the latter allows you to classify alerts with more granularity than a simple warning/critical level and also of course to route calls appropriately (for example if you repeatedly run out of temp or undo you probably do want to know about it, but not necessarily at 3 in the morning)