Re: How to switch off UNDOTBS01 alerts for multiple databases

From: Tony Adolph <tony.adolph.dba_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 11:30:54 +1300

Hi all,
Thanks for the feedback Greg and Faud,

I noticed the feedback was not going to all on the list, so I thought I'd fwd it all:

There's a job in the Job Library (in Grid): "DISABLE TABLESPACE USED (%) ALERTS FOR UNDO AND TEMP TABLESPACES" that's been setup to satisfy my requirement for UNDO and TEMP.

Plus, ML Note: *How to - Exclude UNDO and TEMP Tablespaces From The Tablespace Used (%) Metric [ID 816920.1] discusses the same and hints at how to switch off alerting for other tablespaces using
*DBMS_SERVER_ALERT.SET_THRESHOLD()
So exactly what I was after,

Thanks
Tony*