Re: Post script after RAC DB Startup

From: Andy Colvin <acolvin_at_enkitec.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 14:52:44 -0600 (CST)

You could use srvctl to start the database in mount mode, then use sqlplus to start it up in restricted mode and perform your database maintenance. If you're using 11.2 GI, CRS should start automatically on bootup. Andy Colvin

5605 N MacArthur Blvd
Suite 600
Irving, TX 75038
andy.colvin_at_enkitec.com

  • Original Message ----- From: kapil vaish <kapilvaish1_at_yahoo.com> To: andrew kerber <andrew.kerber_at_gmail.com> Cc: oracle-l_at_freelists.org Sent: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 13:52:37 -0600 (CST) Subject: Re: Post script after RAC DB Startup

Thanks Andrew. triiger is one option but it does not cover all the maintenance part. Is there any way that we can run script dring RAc startup ? These dbs are in archivelog and hot backups are run. we do cold backups at some specified windows.

Thanks
Kapil