Re: Tables Size

From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 15:29:42 +0000

In the absence of space pressure in the tablespace (i.e the tablespace space threshold isn't breached) then I believe that to be correct since the advisor won't be able to determine the growth rate for that object. That's pretty much the reason that you'd check the automatic results first and then if you are still concerned about specific objects then look at those specifically.

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA