Tables Size

From: Sanjay Mishra <smishra_97_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 04:38:05 -0800 (PST)

I am trying to check as the best way to find out the actual space used by table removing any fragmentation in it. I had few partitioned table in 3 digit like one of the table was 150G. I used redefinition package and it becomes 70G. This is in 11g where database is upgraded from 10g to 11g. Tablespaces are with ASSM. So question 1. What is the best way to get the actual size of the table data. Please share any good script

2. Is it good to Shrink the table or Reorganize it using CTAS or dbms_redefinition.

TIA
Sanjay