Re: Has anyone seen this?

From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 08:31:49 +0000

I *think* I have seen this when upgrading a standard edition database (maybe even one that had been previously upgraded). If my memory isn't failing me then there will be a metalink note about it that you can find by searching for the package name. If my memory is failing then I apologize for the noise.

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA