RE: * Oracle DBA Needed in the Chicago area (10g or 11g experience required)

From: Blanchard, William G <William.Blanchard_at_fisglobal.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 13:07:53 +0000

I meant no disrespect to ORASTAFF when I submitted my initial reply and I appreciate that they are posting on the list. I merely meant to point out that they covered the entire gamut of stuff in their requirements.

WGB

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org [oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] on behalf of Joel.Patterson_at_crowley.com [Joel.Patterson_at_crowley.com] Sent: Wednesday, November 16, 2011 6:31 AM To: Richard.Goulet_at_parexel.com; rjamya_at_gmail.com; oracle-l_at_freelists.org Subject: RE: * Oracle DBA Needed in the Chicago area (10g or 11g experience required)

I kind of like to see the occasional post as it brings a perspective that you can compare to yourself. Normally, its not the average 'Joe' :) DBA being sought.

I think the kitchen sink was implied. One didn't need to see it explicitly.

Joel Patterson
Database Administrator
904 727-2546

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org [mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of rjamya Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2011 3:31 PM To: oracle-l_at_freelists.org
Subject: Re: * Oracle DBA Needed in the Chicago area (10g or 11g experience required)

I think occasional posting are allowed, ever since i can remember being on oracle-l Raj