RE: * Oracle DBA Needed in the Chicago area (10g or 11g experience required)

From: Goulet, Richard <Richard.Goulet_at_parexel.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 21:03:51 +0000

They guys at ORASTAFF have been members of the list for a very long time and they do post the occasional job req, but it's infrequent and polite so the consensus from many years ago was to allow them to continue. I think I've seen them post a max of 3 in a week and that was in the heydays of the 90's.

Richard Goulet
Senior Oracle DBA/Na Team Leader