RE: Grid 11G PSU 5

From: Taylor, Chris David <ChrisDavid.Taylor_at_ingrambarge.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 08:18:10 -0600

For Windows you need %CD% not %PWD%.

Oracle *really* screwed up the docs for Grid on Windows - heck, the whole install is screwy.

You'll need the rcuJDBCEngine.BAT file - which was LEFT OUT of the windows installers. The easiest way to get it is to apply patch 10070978.

Make sure you follow all the READMEs in each patch very closely as many of them have prerequisites that have prerequisites.

Chris Taylor
Sr. Oracle DBA
Ingram Barge Company
Nashville, TN 37205

"Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of intelligent effort."
-- John Ruskin (English Writer 1819-1900)

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the named recipient, please notify the sender immediately and delete the contents of this message without disclosing the contents to anyone, using them for any purpose, or storing or copying the information on any medium.