Re: WebCache not starting for Grid Control 10

From: Rich Jesse <rjoralist2_at_society.servebeer.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 16:33:44 -0600 (CST)

Hi Dimitre,

> For AS Webcache issues I would look into:
>
> ORACLE_HOME/webcache/logs/event_log
> ORACLE_HOME/opmn/logs/* # sorry I don't
> remember the exact names: opmn.log etc.

The event_log contains the errors which reminded me that I created the oracle account with a nonstandard group, but when I installed the "oracle-validated" package, it standardized it for me. How thoughtful.

Funny that this was the only thing that balked over it...AFAIK.

Thanks Dimitre! And thanks to the others that replied offline. SR successfully averted! :)

Rich