RE: Oracle On Windows Question

From: D'Hooge Freek <Freek.DHooge_at_uptime.be>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 20:39:44 +0100

If the application software is not placed on the same server as the database, the vendor has 0 to say about the database platform.

Now, back to your question :-)

What do you mean about "without having direct access to the windows server". Do you mean you can't use os scripts, or that it must be scheduled from within oracle?

Regards,

Freek D'Hooge
Uptime
Oracle Database Administrator