Re: 11gr2 sql issue

From: Kumar Madduri <ksmadduri_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2011 05:43:14 -0800

Hi
Hope the attachments with the explain plans makes it (it was too big to be pasted).
With OFE set to 11.1.0.7 REMOTE step is step 22 and with the OFE set to 11.2.0.2 REMOTE step is 39.d
If I use the ordered hint the remote step is moved further above. This (ordered hint sql) seems to be the fastest. I am trying to understand these differences
Thank you
Kumar