RE: Default user permissions

From: <paul.baumgartel_at_ubs.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2011 11:33:51 -0500

Dick,

"few years"? Roles were introduced in, what, Oracle7? ;-)

Time flies when you're having fun!

Paul Baumgartel
UBS AG
Group Finance Accounting Solutions
400 Atlantic Street
Stamford, CT 06904

203.719.4368

paul.baumgartel_at_ubs.com
www.ubs.com

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of Goulet, Richard Sent: Tuesday, November 08, 2011 11:29 AM To: sfaroult_at_roughsea.com; leo.drobnis_at_dealertrack.com Cc: ORACLE-L

Stephen,

        Nope, that was dropped back in 9i. However the unlimited tablespace option is still attached to resource which I wish Oracle would drop.