Re: Oct 10g CPU patch download

From: Wayne Smith <>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2011 23:18:27 -0400

10.2 is now out of Premier Support and the one year of free Extended Support. If you haven't licensed Extended Support, I think you'll find you are eligible for the July CPU/PSU, but not the October and future patches. Cheers, Wayne
Wayne T Smith - - UMS-ITS-S&O -
  • There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. Ken Olsen, President, Digital Equipment, 1977