Re: segment issue

From: David Fitzjarrell <oratune_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 09:45:34 -0700 (PDT)

Please post the entire text of the alter table move command as well as the tablepace definitions and Oracle release in use (all 4 to 5 numbers).  Your 'problem' still isn't clearly defined.

David Fitzjarrell

From: yang liu <ylouis83_at_gmail.com>
To: David Fitzjarrell <oratune_at_yahoo.com> Sent: Monday, October 31, 2011 9:30 AM
Subject: Re: segment issue

That why after I alter xxx table move  whitout changing the pctfree   the segment size of the table become larger ?  exactly from 55GB to  65GB

A suggestion for what, exactly?  Your problem is not clearly stated.