what are procobj_grants

From: D'Hooge Freek <Freek.DHooge_at_uptime.be>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 08:36:19 +0100

Hi,

With datapump Oracle makes a difference between object grants and procobject grants. In the schema_level_exports view, procobj_grant is stated to be "schema procedural grants in the selected schema"

SQL> select object_path, comments from schema_export_objects where object_path in ('OBJECT_GRANT', 'PROCOBJ_GRANT');

OBJECT_PATH

COMMENTS

OBJECT_GRANT
Object grants on the selected tables

PROCOBJ_GRANT
Schema procedural object grants in the selected schemas

Does anyone know what exactly falls under PROCOBJ_GRANT? I have found that grants on jobs, schedules, programs, ... are procobj grantss, but grants on procedures are not, but I don't know if there are any other grants that fall under procobj_grant.

Kind regards,

Freek D'Hooge
Uptime
Oracle Database Administrator