Re: Oracle Doc on A kindle.

From: Robert Hanuschke <robert.hanuschke_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 17:01:32 +0200

3rd generation Kindle (so, Keyboard) user here. I found that reading PDFs on it is not very enjoyable. Due to the zoom settings and page ratio, I always had to use landscape orientation which was quite odd.

Would be nice to have the documentation as .mobi or .epub (installed Duokan on mine). There is software to convert pdf into those formats but the outcome is not that good, headlines are not detected or normal lines are detected as headlines, totally screwing the formatting..