RE: Finding out historical cpu-usage

From: Iotzov, Iordan <IIotzov_at_newsamerica.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 16:07:53 -0400

John,

I am glad you liked it.

NYOUG recently published the proceedings from the March 2011 meeting - http://www.nyoug.org/info/tech_journal/2011/NYOUG_TechJournal_June2011.zip. There, you can find more details about the presentation (it starts at page 35).

Best regards,

Iordan Iotzov
http://iiotzov.wordpress.com/

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org [mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of Iotzov, Iordan Sent: 11 October 2011 14:54
To: john.clarke_at_centroid.com; exriscer_at_gmail.com; jan.hendrik.boll_at_googlemail.com Cc: oracle-l_at_freelists.org

If you use Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM), you can find numerous OEM metrics related to CPU utilization. They are under "CPU Usage" and "Load" metrics groups for the host.

You can have access to that data with simple SQL as well - all you need is to look at the OEM repository structures (http://iiotzov.wordpress.com/?attachment_id=48).

Iordan Iotzov
http://iiotzov.wordpress.com/

Wm Morrison Supermarkets Plc is registered in England with number 358949. The registered office of the company is situated at Gain Lane, Bradford, West Yorkshire BD3 7DL. This email and any attachments are intended for the addressee(s) only and may be confidential.

If you are not the intended recipient, please inform the sender by replying to the email that you have received in error and then destroy the email. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, disclose, copy or rely on the email or its attachments in any way.

This email does not constitute a contract in writing for the purposes of the Law of Property (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act 1989.

Our Standard Terms and Conditions of Purchase, as may be amended from time to time, apply to any contract that we enter into. The current version of our Standard Terms and Conditions of Purchase is available at: http://www.morrisons.co.uk/gscop

Although we have taken steps to ensure the email and its attachments are virus-free, we cannot guarantee this or accept any responsibility, and it is the responsibility of recipients to carry out their own virus checks.

This message and its attachments may contain legally privileged or confidential information. It is intended solely for the named addressee. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the message to the addressee), you may not copy or deliver this message or its attachments to anyone. Rather, you should permanently delete this message and its attachments and kindly notify the sender by reply e-mail. Any content of this message and its attachments that does not relate to the official business of News America Incorporated or its subsidiaries must be taken not to have been sent or endorsed by any of them. No warranty is made that the e-mail or attachment(s) are free from computer virus or other defect.