Re: CPU rounding

From: Gerry Miller <gerry_at_millerandbowman.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2011 09:48:33 +1000

Hi Mark

I thought it may be something to do with the OS versions but the 10g database, which is accurate to the microsecond is on Solaris 9; the 11g database, which is not, is on Solaris 10.

Is there any command or utility that I can run to determine whether microstate accounting is enabled? Although if it is always enabled on Solaris 10 then I guess that is not going to be the problem.

Regards

Gerry