RE: Oracle Grid... ahem Cloud Control 12c

From: Peter Sharman <pete.sharman_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 13:37:51 -0700 (PDT)

Have a look at the presentations that were done at OOW and you'll soon realize this is a "fully new version with lots of new features". Also important to realize that while the cloud is fairly important to a lot of people right now, the new features that have been added are still very valuable even if you are not going to "the cloud". Incident management, self update, metric extensions etc. etc. are all equally valuable in and out of the cloud.

Pete

Pete Sharman
Principal Product Manager
Enterprise Manager Product Suite
33 Benson Crescent CALWELL ACT 2905 AUSTRALIA Phone: +61262924095 | | Fax: +61262925183 | | Mobile: +61404005744

Kevin Loney, Oracle DBA Handbook

"Oh no, it's not, it's much harder than that!"
Bruce Pihlamae, long term Oracle DBA