Re: What is the best way to estimate capacity?

From: Martin Berger <martin.a.berger_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 23:11:21 +0200

Upendra,

you can check for "CPU Time" events in AWR and even in statspack. These data might be just imprecise, but at least it's a starting point. In recent versions you can also use V$SYSMETRIC_HISTORY or DBA_HIST_SYSMETRIC_SUMMARY to compare the number of "CPU Time" to the system load.

hopefully this is a start of some breadcrumbs for you,  Martin