Re: Seperate listeners on same IP/port?

From: <TESTAJ3_at_nationwide.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 12:29:33 -0400

joe

From:
Sriram Kumar <k.sriramkumar_at_gmail.com> To:
pdba1966_at_hotmail.com
Cc:
oracle-l_at_freelists.org
Date:
10/17/2011 12:27 PM
Re: Seperate listeners on same IP/port?
Sent by:
oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org

Hi,
Could you pls explain. Why would you need 2 listeners on the same port?.

Best Regards

Sriram Kumar