RE: Anyone See this

From: <rajendra.pande_at_ubs.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 12:58:33 -0400

NM maybe they pulled it already
See attached

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeremy Schneider [mailto:jeremy.schneider_at_ardentperf.com] Sent: Friday, October 14, 2011 12:07 PM
Cc: Pande, Rajendra; oracle-l_at_freelists.org Subject: Re: Anyone See this

Hi Raj - FYI, I don't know if it was just me, but in your original email I didn't see any link... just an empty email (with the listserv footer). Maybe the listserv software stripped it out before forwarding. Here's what it looked like to me: http://www.freelists.org/post/oracle-l/Anyone-See-this

Also, in your second email, the link was broken across three lines instead of being on a single line. Maybe your client is sending an email with both HTML and text but the listserv is stripping out the HTML portion? I think you're using MS Outlook/Exchange, right? At any rate, here's exactly what I saw in my email:
http://www.freelists.org/post/oracle-l/Anyone-See-this,3

Might be good for everyone to note some of these apparent quirks with oracle-l in case your email client does similar strange things when combined with this listserv.

And... from the broken link in your second message it looks like you were trying to go to doc 362323.1 on metalink... I did a quick search and couldn't pull up any note with this docid. Maybe I don't have the required privs, or maybe they pulled it down already?

-J

On 10/13/2011 3:59 PM, Jared Still wrote:
> Can you use tinyurl.com or something to publish this link.
> I am probably not the only one that will not resort to copy/paste/edit
> for a link when it should just be clickable.
>
> Jared Still
> Oracle Blog: http://jkstill.blogspot.com
> Home Page: http://jaredstill.com
>

> On Thu, Oct 13, 2011 at 7:06 AM, <rajendra.pande_at_ubs.com> wrote:
>
>> Don't know
>> The page looks fine - at least visually
>>
>> My comment was more about publishing the page and then saying "Please
Do
>> not use this tool"

https://support.oracle.com/CSP/ui/flash.html#tab=KBHome(page=KBHome&id=(

)),(page=KBNavigator&id=(bmDocID62323.1&from=BOOKMARK&bmDocDsrc=KB&vie

--
http://www.ardentperf.com
+1 312-725-9249

Jeremy Schneider