OLDB driver

From: Storey, Robert (DCSO) <"Storey,>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 09:39:19 -0500

Okay,

I'm slogging through documentation to try to help our developer. My las of SQL server knowledge is hindering me.

He's trying to run linked server connection on a test box to an oracle database. I've installed the 11g client. But, when he uses the sql server management studio he does not see the appropriate oraoledb driver to make the linked server connection.

This was working for him on his old box where he had installed 10g.

Is there something else I should install other than the basic oracle client?

Back to slogging through the docs.