Re: oracle-l and google plus

From: Guillermo Alan Bort <cicciuxdba_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 13:51:18 -0300

You can then share your circle and get everyone interconnected... I think some of my oracle-related contacts have done that because over the last few days I got quiet a few requests.
Anyway, I'd be glad to be part of your oracle circle ;-) I like what I see from g+ so far... so it's likely I'll keep using it.

cheers
Alan.-