Re: OOW presentation downloads

From: Kellyn Pot'vin <kellyn.potvin_at_ymail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 13:31:27 -0700 (PDT)

From various Tweets with Open World, it appears the MP3 recordings are not available this year... :( Kellyn Pot'Vin
Sr. Database Administrator and Developer DBAKevlar.com

From: Rick Weiss <RWeiss_at_safmt.org>
To: oracle-l <oracle-l_at_freelists.org> Sent: Tuesday, October 11, 2011 2:16 PM
Subject: Re: OOW presentation downloads

In the past, the MP3 recordings of each session were available - I'm not sure if it was only to conference attendees - but I have not been able to find them this year, I did attend but had to spend all of Tuesday at the event working remotely on a client issue, so I wanted to go out and pick up the sessions I missed.

The link provided only gets you to pdf's of the slides for the sessions, not the audio.

Rick Weiss
Oracle Database Administrator

Student Assistance Foundation
P.O.Box 203101
2500 Broadway
Helena, MT 59620-3101

rweiss_at_safmt.org
(406) 495-7356>>> Greg Rahn <greg_at_structureddata.org> 10/11/2011 2:02 PM >>>
OOW presentations are publicly (no registration required) available now from:
https://oracleus.wingateweb.com/scheduler/eventcatalog/eventCatalog.do

IMHO knowledge is best shared - so help do your part to raise someone's level - point them to something interesting.

This email and any files transmitted with may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail from your system. This message may contain confidential information and the contents of this email are strictly prohibited from being disseminated, distributed, printed or copied.

Student Assistance Foundation, 2500 Broadway, Helena MT 59601 http://www.safmt.org

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Tue Oct 11 2011 - 15:31:27 CDT

Original text of this message