Re: High shared pool usage

From: <Laimutis.Nedzinskas_at_seb.lt>
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2011 11:06:09 +0300

>660 hard parses a minute in an OLTP is not bad?

p.s. I doubt you can come with that argument to your management and tell them to rewrite (i.e. fix) the code based on that. Unless you are the management.
But then you'll probably consider the implications of a code change and will say noooo, we have other problems to tackle. And you'll be right. Even apparently small fixes have a nasty habbit of going very wrong. Specially those small and quick(i.e. dirty) fixes.