Re: OEL - fork: Resource temporarily unavailable

From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 08:00:07 +0100

Or connection pools at the app server tier (the 90s weren't all bad you know). It looks to me as though you ran into the open files limit, either because you really did or due to some corruption and an endless close file loop on a file that is inaccessible. As stephan says though multi thousand connections is way past where you want dedicated server connections.

On 22 Sep 2011 07:50, "Stephane Faroult" <sfaroult_at_roughsea.com> wrote:

Perhaps it's time to use shared servers?

--
Stephane Faroult
RoughSea Ltd <http://www.roughsea.com>

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l -- http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l