Re: script to parse 10046 trace files

From: Madhu Sreeram <madhusreeram_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 22:21:50 -0500

You may want to check out the oracle tool TRCANLZR * [ID 224270.1]* that I have found very useful. You basically run a script using sqlplus - as simple as that. It generates a html report with nice formatting and sorting. I don't remember if it has what you are looking for, but that is best you get, direct from oracle.
-Madhu