Re: cluster upgrade

From: Guillermo Alan Bort <cicciuxdba_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 16:22:53 -0300

I had the clusterware on 11.2.0.2 for about a month with the database still in 10.2 and it worked flawlessly. Just keep in mind that if you upgrade the clusterware to 11.2 then you will be using SCAN and you need to run the LISTENER from the new CRS home (yes, even if you used to run it from the RDBMS home), so make sure you set up the listener propery if you upgrade to 11.2

Cheers.
Alan.-