Re: V$SQL Executions

From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 13:09:42 +0100

grrr, trackpads causing me to hit send... The result was that I got a load of statements of the form

select <col list> from table where <conditions>

all of which had zero executions, but then there were also a lot of

select rowid,<col list> from table where <conditions>

which all had sensible execution counts (well they would have if they'd used bind variables ~ sigh )
The pattern shows up very well in a 10046 trace.

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA