Re: OT: Open World lodging

From: Tim Gorman <tim_at_evdbt.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 18:08:43 +0000

As Mark had mentioned, best of luck at this late date. However, it is possible. It probably won't be possible through Oracle's lodging website, but don't disregard hotels.com or expedia.com or any of those more generic travel website. I stayed at a really nice little hotel 1 block away from the Drake in 2009 (i.e. Hotel Rex on Sutter Street) which I booked on Expedia in early September. Keep an open mind and you just never know... :-)